Make A Difference
Our dedication to helping others is genuine. Diamonds are precious, indeed. But it is people who make our lives worth living.
You can also view a list of our press releases here.
Find out what other couples are saying about Spence Diamonds.
Ready to come see us? Find a store near you.
Spence diamonds are not conflict diamonds. That’s the personal guarantee of our owner, Sean Jones. We purchase only from legitimate sources that comply with the United Nations’ resolutions created to address this problem.
But that doesn’t change the fact that countless families in diamond-producing countries are in dire need of help. We are excited to have had the opportunity to donate $66,200 to the reconstruction of the BumpeHigh School in Sierre Leone, West Africa. We did this through the Kposowa Foundation, an organization dedicated to the rebuilding the infrastructure and buildings of the school, along with the creation of hundreds of jobs in the process.
Which means when you buy a Spence diamond, you are contributing to the livelihood of the people who need it most. But there are see some other reasons to buy your diamond from us? Diamonds are intended to represent love, not war. But it’s not about diamonds. It’s about people behind the diamonds. Did you know…
- Five million people have access to healthcare thanks to diamond revenues.
- Ten million people are directly or indirectly supported by the diamond industry.
- Diamond revenues enable every child in Botswana to receive free education up to age 13.
- Diamond revenues are instrumental in the fight against HIV/AIDS.
- World leaders like Nelson Mandela have publicly cited the importance of diamonds to the lives of African people.